We're a chartered chapter of the International Coach Federation (ICF), the largest worldwide resource for business and personal coaches. Please click on the following links to view the ICF's Code of Ethics, Vision & Mission:
For SFBAC members:
- We're a supportive, fun and fulfilling network of like-minded people who engage in transformational conversations and share coaching experiences.
- We offer relevant, valuable, leading edge programs to build skills, coaching mastery, professional growth, and business.
- We foster a connected, professional community.
For the public:
- We invite coaches and people interested in the coaching profession to attend our meetings and join us.
- We refer prospective clients and organizations interested in hiring coaches and speakers to connect with our members.
- We increase public awareness of the benefits of partnering with a professional coach.
- We're the visible, leading representative for the coaching profession in the San Francisco Bay Area, committed to advancing the art, science, and practice of professional coaching.
The vision for ICF San Francisco Bay Area Coaches is to create opportunities for our membership of professional coaches to build connection, creativity, competency and commerce.
ICF San Francisco Bay Area Coaches is an ICF charter chapter of coaches that:
- Creates a supportive, fun, and personally fulfilling environment to network, connect with like-minded people, engage in transformational conversations, and share experiences about coaching.
- Offers relevant, valuable and leading edge programs to both novice and experienced coaches for skill building, ongoing professional growth and mastery, and business development.
- Fosters the growth of a committed and connected community of professional coaches in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Increases public awareness of the benefits of partnering with a professional coach and refers prospective clients to our members.
- Is the visible, leading advocate and representative for the coaching profession, committed to advancing the art, science and practice of professional coaching and being a model for ICF chapters worldwide.