American Bookbinders Museum
355 Clementina Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
One of the biggest challenges that Coaches face is powerfully enrolling clients. Did you know that the average coach has only 1 client a year after they’ve graduated? If you want to have a sustainable, full practice then it’s key to master the art of client enrollment. Unfortunately, most enrollment methods taught by the Marketing Gurus don’t work well for coaches, who want to have an authentic and genuine connection with their prospects and not be too “salesy”. Conversely, giving away free sample sessions may give the prospective client a great coaching experience but rarely leads to a powerful conversation about working together. This presentation Getting To a Powerful “Yes” – how to enroll clients to fill your practice with ease you will learn how to:
Tara Butler, CPCC, PCC is known as “The coaches’ coach”. She has been passionately committed to helping entrepreneurs launch and grow simple, joyous, and prosperous businesses since 2000 when she founded her own consulting and coaching practice. She has helped hundreds of clients create meaningful, sustainable, thriving businesses. As a coach herself, she witnessed many passionate coaches quit their full time job to launch their practice, only to put their dream on the shelf because they didn’t know how to build a successful practice and couldn’t do it on their own. In 2010, this inspired her to shift her own practice from Executive Coaching and Leadership/Team Training, to helping coaches and “coach like” entrepreneurs create simple, elegant, prosperous coaching practices in less than a year.
- Create the container to have deep learning and insight, and lead your prospect down a path to work with you, simultaneously
- Create your own template using our methodology and process for client enrollment conversations
- Frameyour enrollment conversations to create clear expectations for the experience (no bait and switch!)
- Holda perspective that serves your ideal outcome and serves the client
- Handle and navigate sticky issues around money
- Get to a clear and powerful “yes” or “no” (no more wishy washy-ness!)
- Incorporate ICF core competencies and the experience of coaching into your enrollment conversations to create a very powerful coaching and enrollment experience.